Aspect British Kindergarten Health Program
We offer each child a comprehensive health program, including:
- Daily routine of balanced meals, snacks, physical exercise and rest.
- Individual diet selections are arranged for children with particular needs such as allergies or strong dislike of certain foods
- Building strong immune systems by following the practice of going outside whenever the weather permits, for fresh air and exercise; and when the weather is poor, general physical education, including skills such as pilates, aerobics, etc., conducted in our state-of-the-art gymnastic hall. Additionally, certain students may also avail of special treatment s such as air baths, orthopedic exercises, massage therapy, swimming, and sickness-prevention by means of water temperature adaptation.
- Strengthening therapy and preventative measures against illnesses
- We believe in all-round health and therefore we also offer clean filtered water for drinking, humidifiers in bedrooms when the weather is too dry, and anti-microbe lamps in each classroom. If any particular problems do arise with any child we have preventative doctor care on the campus at all times, and of course our psychologist is always available to help individual children.