Aspect provides two educational programmes: Russian State educational programme and a programme based upon the British National Curriculum.
The Nursery School program includes the subjects of:
- English Language
- English Literature
- English Reading/Writing
- Sensory development
- Literacy (Russian)
- Russian Literature
- World Around Us (Russian/English)
- Mathematics (Russian/English)
- Geography (Russian/English)
- Construction (Russian/English)
- Arts and Crafts (Russian/English)
- Music (Russian/English)
- Physical Education (English)
- History of the City (Russian)
- Personal, Social, and Health Education
- Listening Comprehension
- ICT (Computer Studies)
And the support services of:
- British culture & English traditions (English)
- Etiquette (Russian/English)
- Logical comprehension
- Pediatric consultations
- Psychological aid
- Sickness prevention- water temperature adaptation
All lessons are conducted in a fun and playful learning environment. Large quantities of handouts are used to aid in building a solid language and making it easier to acquire the languages. A significant amount of attention is paid to creativity: drawing, moulding, glueing, modeling, music, singing, and physical education. In the Nursery School’s tradition, each trimester concludes with presentations or performances in a show-case of skills to which parents are always invited.
Daily schedule and time options:
09:00 – 13:30
- 09:00-09:30 Children arrive, play time
- 09:30-09:45 Breakfast
- 09:45-10:00 Circle time
- 10:00-12:00 Lessons
- 12:00-13:00 Walks/active games
- 13:00-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:00 Literature
- 14:00-15:30 Nap time/Quiet time
- 15:30-16:00 Gymnastics & Water adaptation
- 16:00-16:10 Snack time
- 16:10-16:30 Play time
- 16:30-18:00 Walks/playing outside
- 18:00-19:00 Play time
- 19:30-20:00 Dinner
|TRY YOUR BEST!
- Always listen to the teacher.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Work quietly during the lesson.
- Keep the classroom tidy.
- Respect each other.
- Don’t run.
- Always be polite.
- Play nicely with others.
- Be gentle, kind and helpful.
- Be honest.